Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 90: Desert


Image Credit
     Have you been in the desert? In tropical countries like where I am, the Philippines, none of it existed here. Naturally, I haven't been to one, except of course, I'll visit countries like Saudi Arabia. However, emotionally or mentally, I've been there. You see, when you do not know where you are, or where you are going, or how you feel, you seem to be in the desert. At least that's how I feel during those times. And last week, that was just how I felt. 
   
  I've got dreams, lots of them. Dreams for myself as well as for my family. Only that obstacles challenged my beliefs and told me my dreams were so hard to accomplish. See, there are so many considerations or let me say, requirements that I need to comply in order for me to achieve my dreams. With determination, it's not a question, I've got lots of it. But time? Oh, I need to provide much of it to fulfilling my dreams. I've got to set my priorities in proper order. You know so well, it's so hard to adjust time when you are already used to doing things according to their usual schedule. And time is for me fifty percent of achieving my dreams. And it's sending me in the desert. I was shaken a bit. I didn't do a thing, except to pause and look at everything in it's given order. Anyways, I've got to overcome this desert if I were to fulfill my dreams. 
   
  However big you are, oh, desert of mine, you'll still be conquered by my endearing soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment